PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE OUR 30-SEC GLOBAL CAMPAIGN FILM
High-profile American Football players, including Charles Harris and Jerome Baker from the hosting team, Miami Dolphins, as well as Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill, Benjamin Watson, and Nick Foles deliver an impactful message on the 2020 30-second campaign film
- The 30-second Campaign film featuring NFL players can be seen:
- Inflight on all British Airways and American Airlines planes during January and beginning of February
- At Miami airports in January
- Shown from 1/1/20 – 2/7/20 on 600 spots, networks: A&E, AMC, ANIMAL, BET, BRAVO, COMEDY, CNBC, CNN, Discovery, ESPN, ESPN2, E!, ABC Family, FOOD, FSFL, FX, Fox News, GOLF, Hallmark, HGTV, History, HLN, Lifetime, MSNBC, MTV, NICK, SYFY, SPIKE, SUN, TBS, TLC, TNT, CARTOON, TRAVEL, TRU, TVLAND, TWC.
- 40 IHG hotels will display posters and distribute leaflets, business cards, wristbands, and lip balms to guests and staff – total of 27,841 visual assets displayed – start date 17th January 2020
- Uber – 5,000 cars will display rearview tags with national US hotline (Polaris) and local reporting hotline (Miami)
- A21 will train over 400 volunteers, on the 25th January, in partnership with the SOAP Project to assemble awareness kits, campaign materials (including posters, leaflets, wristbands, cards, lip-balms, including a NCMEC list of missing children), as well as bars of soap with hotline information printed on them to distribute to 300 hotels and motels in Miami, including 60+ Hilton Hotels. All volunteers will be trained on how to identify human trafficking.
- Hilton Hotels will train their staff and management to spot human trafficking across 32 hotels and have committed to distributing IAP campaign materials.