PACIFIC GAMES HOST COUNTRY
In Solomon Islands
If you or someone you know is at immediate risk, please call 999
Seif Ples – 132
- The Seif Ples Gender-Based Violence Crisis and Referral Centre offers a comprehensive first response service for victim-survivors of sexual and gender-based violence in the Solomon Islands. Call their helpline on 132 for assistance – open 24/7 and toll-free.
If you or someone you know is at immediate risk, please call 000
Helplines Open Between Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm AEST
Bravehearts Information & Support Line – 1800 272 831
- Bravehearts Information & Support Line is for those seeking advice or help related to child sexual abuse and exploitation, including what to do if your child or someone you know has disclosed child sexual abuse.
In Good Faith Foundation – 1300 12 IGFF (4433) or email email@example.com
- IGFF offers free and confidential support to survivors, families, whistle-blowers and communities impacted by institutional abuses.
If you are in crisis and require after hours assistance, please call:
1800RESPECT – 1800 737 732
- Confidential information, counselling and support for people impacted by sexual assault, domestic or family violence and abuse.
Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800
- Free, confidential 24/7 online and phone counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25.
Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Confidential telephone crisis support service for anyone needing crisis support and suicide prevention services.
13YARN Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Crisis Support (24 Hours) – 13 92 76
- Free and confidential service available 24/7 from any mobile or pay phone.
In Aotearoa NEW Zealand
If you or someone you know is at immediate risk, please call 111
Safe to Talk – 0800 044 334