Join It's a Penalty as we launch efforts to battle human trafficking leading up to the Super Bowl with our local and national partners, hosted in collaboration with Hilton and the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
It's a Penalty is excited to be running our 6th Super Bowl campaign during Super Bowl LVII in Glendale, AZ working with our partners to raise awareness and prevent abuse, exploitation and trafficking.
We invite you to join us with speaker representatives from local government, the travel and tourism industry, the sports industry, survivor voices and local NGOs. The launch will take place in the morning with a 9:30 am breakfast start, and the presentation with our guest speakers will begin at 10:00 am.
We will launch our 30s campaign film which will be showing on American and Southwest airlines, showcasing new NFL Ambassadors and partners! Last year, in Los Angeles, we reached a potential 419M people nationwide with our press coverage and we hope to continue to raise awareness in Arizona.
The event will finish at 11:30 am after press interviews and networking.
We’re proud to announce our Ambassadors for this year's campaign to help deliver our awareness campaign:
- Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
- Lois Cook, D.C. Divas
- Markus Golden, Arizona Cardinals
- Collette V. Smith, NFL's 1st Black female coach in history
- Chris Godwin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Andy Dalton, New Orleans Saints
- Chatarius Tutu Atwell, Los Angeles Rams
- Nick Foles, Indianapolis Colts
- Tynequia Roberts, Tampa Bay Inferno
- Chante Bonds, Boston Renegades