Sporting Governing Bodies
Law enforcement agencies
Social Media & Marketing Agencies
All key partners above can help in ways that are not necessarily financial.
Please email Giselle Barboza, Campaign Director on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
We believe prevention starts with the premise that we can all make a difference in keeping the more vulnerable among us safe.
As an individual you can:
- Spread the word and #knowthesigns
- Give your skills – we always need help with projects
- Give introductions to potential funders and supporters
- Fundraise – Trek, bike, climb, raft, ride, sledge, ski, build…Push yourself to your limits, achieve an incredible personal goal to aid this important cause. Contact us for more information
- Be a voice for the campaign to your friends and family through social media
- Become an advocate at your workplace and share the cause at events.
As a corporate you can:
- Invest into our work – we have sponsorship packages to fit with your budget and benefit your business and CSR. Contact us to arrange a meeting with our CEO and Campaign Director
- Share our success – support the campaign by facilitating introductions, contacts, access to events, in-kind resources
- Invite us to make a presentation about our work – we are more than happy to attend your events to share our story and how we are making a difference by building a safer world for all
- Motivate your staff – by getting them involved with a project that is creating systematic global change. Ask us how.